Empower yourself by learning how to apply regenerative principles & practices to your farm, garden or homestead. Learn how observing and mimicking nature can solve most challenges facing farmers & gardeners.
Learn practices to heal and grow living soil, with biological amendments. Learn how to cut costs, outside inputs, and save time & resources through regenerative design and techniques. Get inspiration from the fields of Permaculture, Natural Farming, KNF, SoilFoodWeb, Organics, etc.
- Regenerative Farm/Garden Design
- Natural Farming/Regenerative Agriculture Techniques
- Soil Health & Restoration via Biological Soil Amendments
- Polycultures & Planting for Biodiversity
- Water Cycles/Water retention landscaping
- Holistic & Non-toxic Weed/Pest Management
All Sessions are a combination of theory with a focus on Hands-On Implementation & Practice
About the Facilitator:
Lion Waxman is a consultant & educator specializing in regenerative agriculture, permaculture, and sustainable gardening practices. Through his business, Good Earth Gardens, he seeks to support people, farms and communities on their path towards a resilient lifestyle.
- Early Bird by Feb 22nd-$240.
- Field trips will be a small extra fee, details TBA.
- For registration and full course, details contact Lion at (631)836-9907 or at email@example.com.