Patagonia live panel discussion: Meet the Regenerative Organic pioneers
Regenerative Organic agriculture is one of the most effective ways to fight climate change, provide food for a growing population, and keep the planet healthy. What could this mean for the future of food, clothing and agriculture? You’re invited to join a conversation about Regenerative Organic agriculture. The event focuses on the people driving the movement forward in Europe and North America. We will ask what motivates and challenges them in the Regenerative Organic revolution.
Moderated by Lizzie Rivera, Journalist and Founder of Live Frankly.
- Yanniek Schoonhoven, La Junquera, Spain
- Benedikt Bösel, Schlossgut Alt Madlitz, Germany
- Sinead Fenton, Aweside Farm, UK
- Perrine Hervé-Gruyer, Ferme du Bec Hellouin, France
- Norbert Niederkofler, Executive Chef at St. Hubertus Restaurant *** Michelin, by Hotel Rosa Alpina