Patagonia live panel discussion: We have a growing problem
Regenerative Organic agriculture is one of the most effective ways to fight climate change, provide food for a growing population, and keep the planet healthy. What could this mean for the future of food, clothing and agriculture? You’re invited to join a conversation about Regenerative Organic agriculture. The debate will explore issues such as:
- What does Regenerative Organic mean?
- How can it help to fight climate change?
- Who are the Regenerative Organic pioneers?
A panel of activists and experts discuss this revolutionary movement and the potential it brings, from a European and North American perspective.
- Moderated by Lizzie Rivera, Journalist and Founder of Live Frankly.
- Dr. Rattan Lal, Distinguished University Professor, SENR
Director, Carbon Management and Sequestration Center (C-MASC)
- Helena Barbour, Vice President of Sportswear, Patagonia
- Stefan Schwarzer, Physical Geographer, Permaculture Designer
- Jyoti Fernandes, Farmer and Coordinator at The Landworkers’ Alliance