The RCS Grazing Clinic is a practical hands-on workshop that develops your skills as a grass manager.
This power-packed two and a half-day clinic will give you the confidence and practical know-how to go home and begin implementing. The RCS Grazing Clinic covers the principles and practices of grazing management including how to design and manage a grazing cell, and how to use grazing charts as a planning and decision-making tool.
The course has a complete focus on implementation. We deal with the “real-life stuff” that actually counts when it comes to getting the most out of your land, livestock and business.
During the RCS Grazing Clinic our facilitator, Nic Kentish will cover:
- How to assess rest period and calculate graze period
- How to match stocking rate to carrying capacity
- How to use grazing charts to plan and make confident decisions
- The 6 principles of Regenerative Grazing Management
- Property design, water design and fence planning
- Questions and answers
Early bird price (fully paid by 23 September 2020): $935 inc. GST
Standard price (paid after 23 September 2020): $1,375 inc. GST
The course fee includes;
- The course manual
- All necessary stationery
- Ongoing access to online tools
- All-day catering
- Facilitation by a world-class presenter and,
- All field trip expenses