Join some of the world’s powerhouses in Regenerative Ag for a unique and dynamic 5-day opportunity.
Discover how you can regenerate your land resources through practical and theoretical immersive. This is essential training for food producers seeking a more profitable, productive and regenerative approach. Guaranteed to give you new insights and tools:
- Pest and disease management
- Optimising water and carbon cycles
- Human health
- Overcoming your land’s biggest drags on performance
- Action plans
- Day 5: optional field day, visual assessments for plant and soil health
Nicole Masters & Graeme Sait
Also including other outstanding regenerative ag guest speakers:
- Loren Poncia – Stemple Creek Ranch, California – Sheep and Beef and Composting
- Peter Barrett – Linnburn Station, Ranfurly – Cover crop specialist, Sheep & Beef
- Grant Sims – Pine Grove, Victoria No-Till Chairman, cropping, cover crops & more
Integrity Soils has been involved in the biological agriculture industry since 2000 AD. Offering professional services across the agricultural sector, leading workshops, facilitation, professional speaking engagements and workshops for groups or more focussed one-on-one sessions.
Early Bird Rate: $1055.00 [$875pp* for 4 day course plus $180 for the field day]
*Available until 30th November 2019.
Regular Rate: $975 and $250 for field day.
Discounted rates for farmers and growers. Please email or post your completed registration form, along with payment details or cheque to Michelle Pollock (email@example.com) 88 Kimihia Road, Huntly 3700
Workbook, Lunch and hot drinks included.