This year’s #PFG2019 will feature keynote speaker Reginaldo Haslett Marroquín (President and CEO of Regenerative Agriculture Alliance), panels and workshops with Midwest agroforestry experts, perennial food and beverage tastings, and the ever-popular 5-minute Nutshell Show & Tell talks, which are open to all attendees.
Session topics will include chestnut, hazelnut, and elderberry production, silvopasture, financing perennial agriculture, land access and land tenure agreements, online marketing, beneficial insects, and more!
At the Perennial Farm Gathering, you’ll get to:
- make connections with other perennial farmers, researchers, and enthusiasts
- get the latest research and crop information from experts in agroforestry
- share your experiences with agroforestry and perennial agriculture
- enjoy live music and perennial snacks and beverages.
Featured Speakers include:
- Eliza Greenman – HogTree,
- Terry Durham – Midwest Elderberry Cooperative & River Hills Harvest,
- Tom Wahl – Red Fern Farm,
- Dayna Burtness – Nettle Valley Farm
A discounted rate ($65) is available for students or additional members of the same farm family for both days. We seek to make this event accessible to all – please contact us if registration fees will prevent you from attending.