Andes is harnessing the power of microbes to develop novel seeds for a future generation of regenerative agriculture.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
- MBA degree
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business or Agronomy
- 5+ years’ of sales or account management experience in agricultural seed industry
- Hands-on eperience working directly with distributors and growers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary in an early-stage, disruptive startup.
- Stock options.
The applicant must be authorized to work in the U.S.Apply via Regen Farming News →