Brookford is a proudly diversified farm on the banks of New Hampshire’s Merrimack River. We grow food for the whole diet–from our 100% grass-fed dairy to our pasture-raised meat, certified Organic vegetables, lacto-fermented krauts, and everything in between. We take our food seriously, and as we grow we’re excited to deepen engagement with our community while reaching new customers looking for truly local, responsibly-raised food.
The Community Growth Manager will wear a lot of hats. The primary goal is to increase sales through promotion and education around our 100% grass-fed, pasture-raised, and Organic farming practices–as well as the community that brings this mission to life. We’re eager to expand our home-delivery and pickup programs, while supporting the growth of our brick-and-mortar store.
The ideal candidate should be eager to understand our customers’ points of view and have experience with multiple social media formats as well as search and email. He/she/they should also be a socially outgoing person who will be able to forge connections with other local businesses to develop pickup locations for our products, be able to staff those locations, and answer customer questions and inquiries. Basic graphic design skills to help create promotional materials would be a plus for the applicant. This new team member should have a keen interest in growing and strengthening our local food system by forging relationships with other farmers and producers and building bridges to a growing customer base.
- Create a buzz about our farm on social media platforms
- Understand customer needs and interests to improve experience with our stores and online media.
- Build and collaborate on strategic direction together with the owners by bringing new initiatives to life (radio ads, direct mailers, newsletters and other promotional materials)
- Identify and highlight new pickup/distribution locations within our delivery regions to promote growth.
- Staff distribution locations to deepen relationships and further promote customer growth and loyalty.
- Forge relationships with new farms and producers to include their products on our online and brick-and-mortar stores.
- Promote and merchandise farm store to encourage growth and loyalty.
Phone: 603 742 4084