KOL Foods is the only provider of kosher, 100% grass-fed regenerative meat, and pastured organic-fed poultry. We are a small company with a large mission; we are always educating our customers and other stakeholders about why our products are better for you, for the animals, and for the planet.
KOL Foods is the only provider of kosher grass-fed US meat and organic, pastured poultry. We are looking for a new team member! Are you good at responding to customers’ needs, do you love managing information, and do you have a knack for the occasional logistical challenge? Join the KOL Foods Family!
We are a small, mission-led company, and our new colleague should be outgoing, detail-oriented, and eager to help the company grow. If you’re interested in the sustainable or kosher food fields, this is an excellent opportunity to learn about company operations from the inside.
Location: All KOL Foods employees are currently working remotely, but when it is safe to do so, we do expect at least a part-time return to our Silver Spring, MD, office.
Hours: Full-time position. Our customer service hours are 9 am-5 pm with occasional evening or Sunday duties during high seasons.
Compensation: $35,000 plus performance-based commission and annual bonus. Health insurance, paid sick leave, Jewish holidays, and vacation.
Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis. We hope to fill this position as soon as possible.
- Customer Happiness (50%)
- Respond to and resolve customer questions;
- Coordinate with our warehouse;
- Monitor and troubleshoot shipping with third-party shippers;
- Manage Buying Clubs (includes logistics and volunteer management);
- Handle and record order adjustments;
- Wholesale account onboarding and support;
- Always finding new ways to make our customers happy.
- Operations (50%)
- Inventory management (products, packaging, etc.);
- Data management (ensuring data accuracy and making the data accessible and usable);
- Manage website updates;
- Respond to and track donation requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communications skills, kinder-than-necessary demeanor, and impeccable phone etiquette;
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for customers;
- Strong interest in food; interest in the sustainable food movement preferred;
- Outgoing, positive personality and a sense of humor;
- Data management experience, including spreadsheets;
- A tinkering/iterative personality – always looking to improve existing processes and structures
- Basic HTML skills are a plus, but not required
- Comfortable with project organization
Phone: +1 888-366-3565