Customer Service Representative
at Grass Roots Farmers' Cooperative
Grass Roots Farmers’ Cooperative is on a mission to transform the way meat is produced and consumed in the USA. As a cooperative of small-scale family farms, we use truly innovative practices from regenerative agriculture to blockchain technology to bring our products to health conscious consumers across the country.
Grass Roots Farmers’ Cooperative is a farmer-owned, ecommerce company that makes sourcing ethically raised, nutritious meat easy for consumers. We’re looking for an experienced customer service representative with a passion for delivering an amazing customer experience.
What You’ll Do:
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring that our ecommerce customers aren’t just satisfied, they are thrilled with Grass Roots. You’ll collaborate with other CSRs to execute the customer service strategy and will represent the Grass Roots brand with energy, enthusiasm, and attention to detail—keeping the customer experience at the forefront at all times. This is a remote position.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Representing the Grass Roots brand and mission to customers and potential customers in a multi-channel communication strategy.
- Responding to customer inquiries—via chat, email, and phone—in a prompt, helpful, and friendly manner.
- Responding to customer feedback received through Yotpo, our website review app.
- Communicating with e-commerce customers on the status of their orders.
- Providing tracking on orders that have shipped.
- Troubleshooting problems with shipments, products, and ordering.
- Being familiar with our product line and merchandising calendar in order to effectively offer suggestions or substitutions if products are sold out.
- Updating orders, issuing refunds, or submitting reships to our 3PL software when necessary.
- Documenting customer feedback and sharing pertinent comments with the appropriate Grass Roots staff.
- Documenting order fulfillment KPIs.
- Communicating regularly with the marketing and operations team.
- Keeping flexible working hours.
- 1-3 years of work experience in customer service, marketing, or sales. Experience in ecommerce is a plus.
- Experience with a CRM is a plus.