Organic Dairy Farmers of Australia is a proud co-operative, owned by the innovative farmers who produce our remarkable organic milk! We are the largest co-operative of certified organic dairy farms and the biggest supplier of organic milk in Australia, with our farms located in the three main dairy regions of Victoria as well as Tasmania. We supply organic milk to companies in Australia and overseas as well as manufacturing our own range of specialty dairy products, under the True Organic brand. Positioned for further growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team.
Our exceptional people see everything as an opportunity and are always striving to make more from milk. Reporting to the Site Leader, you will have direct control of operating the plant to transform milk and/or cream into value added products and play a critical role in ensuring that the raw milk is received and final product is manufactured to a high level of food safety and quality standards. This is a highly automated process using state of the art equipment, where you will take responsibility for this process and will monitor key performance indicators such as the composition, rate, yield, quality and on-product time.
The successful applicant will:
- need to be a dynamic, open minded individual who is keen to identify and embrace change;
- need to be highly focused in the areas of safety, quality and the environment;
- need to be flexible and results driven;
- be able to demonstrate that you can effectively work with your peers in a team environment.;
- be capable of harnessing the capabilities of individuals to achieve against common key result areas;
- have strong planning, organisational and problem solving skills;
- have a strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to perform general maintenance tasks;
- have high standards of GMP and housekeeping and a clear understanding of HACCP principles.
Previous experience in dairy/food manufacturing or in the control of high value ingredients is highly desired and the role will require shift work (24 hours/6 days) to suit production needs.
If you feel as though you meet the criteria outlined above, then we encourage you to apply online attaching your CV and cover letter describing your strengths and how you might apply them to this role.Apply via Regen Farming News →
Phone: 61 3 5277 8900