At Ferndale Market, we proudly raise our turkeys in much the same way that our family has for over 80 years, since our founders – Fern and Dale Peterson – settled on our farm in Cannon Falls, MN. Our birds are free-range, raised without antibiotics, and naturally processed. We offer a full line of turkey products – from whole birds to burgers and sausages – which can be found at natural grocers throughout the Upper Midwest. In 2008, we opened an on-farm grocery store to offer customers a direct connection to local foods. We partner with over 100 independent farmers and food producers that share our vision of distinct, delicious flavors.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will have basic design experience with the skills to execute a variety of projects, from creating in-store signage to updating brand marketing materials. Must be a problem solver and have the ability to follow our design guidelines, while adding own creativity.
The role will also include some hours in our on-farm market, providing excellent customer service and knowledge about our products. Being friendly, proactive, and entrepreneurial is key.
- Team player who shares our passion for sustainable food and farming.
- Talent for creative direction and concept creation/execution.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, plus ideally experienced in Adobe InDesign, Mailchimp, WordPress, and other applications.
- A positive attitude and desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Flexibility in scheduling, including occasional weekends.