Wolfe’s Neck Center for Agriculture & the Environment seeks to transform our relationship with farming and food for a healthier planet. On our 626 acres of diverse ecosystems, we farm, conduct agricultural research on soils and climate change, and invite visitors to engage with the food system and the role we all can play in building a more just and sustainable future.
The farm is a beautiful and inspiring place for visitors of all ages to learn and play. We offer a diverse number of ways to engage with agriculture and the food system, including numerous education programs, a community garden, a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, our Farm Store and Farm Café, an oceanfront campground, several seasonal community events and festivals, and our Organic Dairy Research and Farmer Training Program. Our farm includes a 60-head organic dairy, small livestock, and diversified fruit and vegetable production.
About the Job
In coordination with all WNC departments, the Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for developing and executing annual marketing and communications plans including budget, email campaigns, web and social media strategy. The MCM plays a key role in supporting the work of all the departments at WNC by creating original content that highlights our mission, programs, services, and products.
As the point person for all social media platforms, email communications within the WNC community, and designer and editor for printed materials, this position brings together the different voices of WNC in a unified, compelling way. This position manages all digital tools internally and externally, and provides metrics to support strategy and decision making. Through digital communication channels, earned media and the maintenance and improvement of WNC’s web site, the MCM helps the organization to meet annual fundraising and program budget goals.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in communications and/or marketing, preferably in a nonprofit organization
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as journalism, public relations or communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Strong organization skills
- Proven results in implementing marketing and communications strategic plans
- Proven results in managing social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and analytics technologies to engage a diverse audience
- Proficient in MailChimp, WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Photography and video editing skills a plus
- Proficiency in Salesforce or similar CRM platform a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while managing deadlines
For more information about the job description, click here.Apply via Regen Farming News →
Phone: (207) 865-4469