About the business
At Wide Open Agriculture (WOA), we are reinventing the way the world grows, thinks about, and buys food to create a better future for people and the planet.
WOA is Australia’s leading ASX-listed regenerative food and agriculture company. Founded in 2015, the Company has created an innovative, regenerative food brand, Dirty Clean Food (www.dirtycleanfood.com.au), which is targeted toward conscious food consumers.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has become available for experienced marketing professional to lead our marketing team. At Dirty Clean Food, we are bold advocates for regeneratively grown and sustainably, ethically produced products. We establish deep and mutually beneficial partnerships with regenerative farmers in Western Australia to create value-added products that connect consumers and farmers directly. These products find themselves on family dinner tables, in top restaurants, supermarket shelves, and in cafes. Every Dirty Clean Food product – and every farmer we work with – has a story to tell. As Marketing Director, you will be telling these stories and tasked with driving the business behind them.
The Marketing Director reports to the CEO of Dirty Clean Food and will be a senior leader of the brand. You will primarily be tasked with articulating the unique stories behind our brand and products and developing a strategic framework that nurtures our growth and messaging as we expand across Australia and globally. You’ll lead a small yet passionate and dedicated team and will be an effective coach to drive growth and success.
The Marketing Director will be a passionate, creative thinker, who is experienced at building strong relationships and delivering exceptional business results. The ideal candidate will have experience building brands with excellence. Successful candidates will bring a can-do, enthusiastic attitude to taking Dirty Clean Food to the next level.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing a cohesive brand strategy across multiple products, channels, and markets.
- Communicating brand strategy concisely to internal and external stakeholders
- Articulating a differentiated message that supports a truly unique, mission-backed organization, cutting through a growing wave of generic ‘sustainability’ claims from Big Food
- Spearheading strategic and tactical execution of marketing initiatives and advertising campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, overseeing the implementation of tests, retail and brand tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Ensuring brand guidelines are met and understood across all company messaging
- Planning and oversight of promotions and creative content on an adhoc, weekly and monthly basis
- Understanding customer economics with an eagerness to use marketing to improve customer metrics over time
- Overseeing and driving effective internal and external events
- Enthusiastically coaching team members and reports to ensure marketing efforts are delivering the right results
- Balancing short-term and long-term budgeting and resource needs with return on investment, growth, and overall company financial targets.
What we are Looking for (Skills/Experience/Qualities):
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Management or related fields with strong academic record
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and /or brand management. Experience in food and global trade a plus.
- A natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” positive attitude
- A track record of thriving in high-growth environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and balance competing priorities
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing platforms including search, referral, email, and social media
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to use data to make decisions and optimize campaign performance.
- Ability not only to identify challenges but also to provide actionable feedback and direction
- Disciplined time management and organizational skills
- A compelling storyteller who can deliver and identify compelling creative content
- Collaboration and communication skills, with demonstrated experience influencing cross-functional teams.
- Proficient with managing a budget and strategic resource allocation
- Passion for improving the environment and considering environmental and farming outcomes as well as business outcomes in decision-making.
Benefits and perks:
We’re purpose and profit-led – feel good about your working hours, ideas, and passions making a true difference to people and the planet.
- Full-time permanent position available now
- Competitive remuneration
- Vehicle allowance
- Tools of the trade
- Employee discount available on food products
- Participation in employee options scheme
Want to Apply?
Please apply by submitting your CV and a Cover Letter that addresses our desired Skills/Experiences/Qualities for the role but most importantly, why you would be passionate about building Dirty Clean Food’s brand.
Only successful candidates will be contacted regarding the next steps. If successful to interview, you may be asked if you have the right to work in Australia.Apply via Regen Farming News →
Phone: +61 8 6202 7130