We’ve done everything but compromise the values we were founded on to raise the leanest, cleanest, most delicious birds that money can buy. That insatiable hunger for ‘better’ inspires everything we do, from how we raise our turkeys and craft our products, to the relationships we build with our team members and customers, to advancing the art of independent farming for everyone. It’s what we call the Diestel Difference —the Farm, the Food, the Family, and the Future —and the gist is this: If there’s a right choice, we’ll make it.
We raise food we’re proud to eat and proud to share. Everything is produced according to strict animal welfare and environmental standards. From our commitment to regenerative agriculture, to the fresh pine-wood shavings that line our barns, to the natural and organic cleaners we use, to the generous spaces we give our birds to roam, to pioneering innovative new processes, we make only choices we’d be proud to talk about —like deciding to become one of the first turkey producers to earn a Global Animal Partnership Step 5 rating.
- The company is a long-standing, family-owned farm and brand committed to regenerative animal agriculture practices and whose premium, artisan-quality products are distributed nationally
- This individual will report to and support the VP of Marketing in planning, developing and implementing/executing projects related to both consumer and trade marketing communications, public relations, customer sales support and new product development
- Solid understanding of the natural/organic/sustainable foods and experience managing projects within a marketing department and/or agency is required, including ongoing social media management (organic and paid), Copy-writing (blog, newsletters, B2B or B2C advertisements)
- Candidates must be adept at juggling multiple projects and responsibilities while engaging with internal teams and outside partners (e.g. marketing and PR firms, designers, printers, etc.) to ensure effective and timely execution of projects
- Strong creative design abilities and presentation building skills are also required.
- Ability to work dynamically in a wordpress website.
- Knowledge of couponing on packaging and social/digitally to enhance product launches and drive sales.
- Can work remotely, traveling as needed for meetings at the corporate office, food shows and key industry events
Support VP of Marketing with the management and execution of projects related to the planning, development and implementation of marketing initiatives, including but not limited to:
- Collaborating with and responding to sales team requests for customer marketing support (e.g. developing sales presentations, sales collateral, specification sheets, b2b advertisements etc.)
- Managing and executing the management of company social media channels (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook). This includes developing content, calendars, engagement and analytics.
- Engaging with and directing with marketing firm, PR firm, designers, printers, and other outside resources as needed to ensure successful development and execution of projects
- Managing, updating and designing website and online store content as well as compiling monthly analytics
- Planning and executing trade show and customer events on-site or off-site
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-6 years client side (food manufacturing/CGP business) and/or marketing agency experience
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects and teams successfully, to deliver results on time and on budget
- Resourceful, ability to problem solve
- Think strategically, execute tactically; detail oriented
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in creating and manipulating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, and like software.
- Must have excellent organizational/administration skills
- Must maintain a valid state driver license and safe driving record
- Must be able to travel (30-40%) for quarterly marketing reviews, various team and/or company events, agency meetings, customer meetings, trade shows and other events as needed
- Must have a cooperative, constructive, respectful attitude, and be a TEAM player
- Regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, handle/feel objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms; speak and hear.
- Occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Occasionally lifts up to 50 lbs.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance, and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Phone: (209) 532-4950