Kumu makes it easy to organize complex data into relationship maps that are beautiful to look at and a pleasure to use.
Whether you are mapping people, systems, or concepts in general, if you are focused on relationships Kumu can be a useful tool to use.
- Stakeholder mapping: Explore the complex web of loyalties, interests, influence, and alignment of key players around important issues.
- Systems mapping. Understand and engage complex systems more effectively using systems maps and causal loop diagrams.
- Social network mapping. Capture the structure of personal networks and reveal key players. Visualize the informal networks within your organization and see how work really gets done.
- Community asset mapping. Keep track of the evolving relationships among community members and resources.
- Concept mapping. Brainstorm complex ideas and relate individual concepts to the bigger picture. Unfold convoluted series of events using Lombardi diagrams.
Kumu is recommended by the guidebook on Mapping the social landscapes of regenerative actors, which can be very helpful in identifying the social capital of actors within landscapes.View website