Distance Education Certificate Program for Biodynamic Farming and Gardening
Cost: AUD 5500
The course is suitable for people of all ages wishing to develop their knowledge and skills for biodynamic practice.
All workbook activities can be completed on your own site or you may adopt a site to work with. There is a tutor available via phone, email and on a web-based forum.
Participation in the Certificate Program requires approximately five hours per week study in conjunction with the practical application of biodynamic practices.
The course takes approximately 2 years to complete. Full support services and tutors are provided by the Biodynamic Education Centre throughout participation in this program.
The aim of this course is to provide you with the knowledge, skills, experience, and confidence to initiate, plan, develop, maintain and monitor a biodynamic enterprise.
The Distance Education Certificate Program is a comprehensive two-year study program that will enable you to gain an extensive range of skills and knowledge for biodynamic practice and fully implement the biodynamic method in your individual situation.
Upon completion of the Certificate Program, you are able to use your knowledge and skills in a variety of situations, such as a biodynamic practitioner or consultant and advisor to biodynamic practice.
This course will enable you to:
- Develop awareness, knowledge, and confidence in biodynamic practice.
- Produce food of the highest nutritional value.
- Develop deeper insight into the spiritual forces of nature.
- Enhance the etheric life of a site.
- Work in harmony with the rhythms in nature.
- Create healthy sustainable systems in balance with their environment.
- Support nature’s capacity to regenerate and heal life in nature.
- Become a capable role model for biodynamic practice within your area of expertise.
- Learn in your own environment.