Southampton Homestead - Volunteer residency
- If you are a self-starter, safety and situationally aware, optimistic, coachable, determined, and accountable, then we’d love to hear from you!
- No experience required, a two-day trial is requested where feasible, otherwise participation subject to Skype interview.
- Food and accommodation
- additional safety gear
Volunteer residency experiences are available for the serious farm entrepreneur to come and learn the business with us. Immersion in day-to-day farm activities combined with business planning and development for your own enterprise. You will gain insights and be introduced to skills in:
- Raising animals for real food for the local community
- Managing a farm landscape holistically using regenerative agricultural techniques, observations and thinking
- Applying financial and business skills, and make business decisions